Baby Safety LockFor Child Infant Toddler (Pack Of 16)
50 in stock
Easy Steps to Install Royalkart Baby Safety Lock:
- Determining the length of connection straps according to requirement;
- Clipping or marking the length required;
- Installing the end with the lock by removing the adhesive tape on the back;
- Fixing the shell of the end without lock;
- Removing the adhesive tape on the back of the end without lock;
- Installing in an appropriate place and gently pressed;
Universal Use: Prevent babies from opening refrigerators, cabinets, ovens, close stools, windows, garbage can, dishwasher and all kinds of drawers.
- Clean the Preset Spots where you need to install. Part A (the shell with logo) cannot push out anymore once locked;
- Once the 3M tape is installed, please do not remove it to re-install. Measure the spots before installation to install it correctly at once;
- On winter or at low-temperature conditions, please heat the 3M tape with a hair dryer to again a stronger adhesive;
- Give 24 hours rest after installation to strengthen the adhesive;
Tips for Removing:
- Remove by heating up for some minutes with a hairdryer and release the mounted object;
- Use a piece of dental floss or wire, held tautly between two hands. Pull back and forth, to split the foam, and release the mounted locks;
- Remove the remaining material with citrus cleanser.
Pre-glued locks with 3M foam adhesives to install in minutes
|Dimensions||15 × 15 × 5 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.