Why Choose ROYALKART Corner Protectors?
1 We adopt the better quality tape, the sticker is stronger than the old one to ensure more effective adhesion and longer protection
2 Made from semi-soft material that provides plenty of padding for maximum safety
3 Easy to install and fits most furniture and easy to remove
4 BPA free and meets all EU safety standards
1. Do not use hand to touch the adhesive surface for repeated use.
2. Ensure the inside of corner guards and furniture corners clean and dry before use
3. The sticker should not be pulled hard or played with during use, otherwise, it may detach and fall off.
It is larger than the others on the market, which can provide a higher level of protection
Full Covered Adhesive Tape
The adhesive surface is larger than the small one, which can ensure better and longer protection.
Suit for a Variety of Materials
It can be used on plastics, most kitchen counters of tile and stone (surfaces with very little texture), wood desks and coffee tables and metal appliances.
Advanced Custom Made Strong Adhesive
We use the customized and overall designed high power tape, do not come off easily any more.
Corner Guard Installation
1) The clean surface area of dirt, oil, dust, etc. and allow to dry fully.
2) Strip tape on the isolation paper, firm pressure in the paste, make any adjustments to position and smooth out any air bubbles.
3) After 24 hours after sticky tape adhesion will completely cure and cement. (Don’t in just when they try to drag on, this will affect tape viscosity)
4) Don’t touch the adhesive surface.
Removing the Corner Guards
1) Use a warm cloth on the corner and allow the adhesive to soften.
2) Gently peel back the edges of the caring corner.
3) Rollaway any remaining adhesive, and clean the surface. (Use care when removing from painted or stained surfaces.